This Agreement is effective on the date you register or sign up to use the LIS Dashboard. Your continued use of the LIS Dashboard after that will signify you have read, understood, and accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement. MoH reserves the right to make unilateral modifications to the LIS Dashboard, to expand or reduce coverage in terms of displayed indicators, and this Agreement without your consent.
These terms establish what you can expect as you use our LIS Dashboard and associated products, and what is expected of you. These terms may change. The following are intended to help you understand the terms and conditions of use;
- MoH gives you certain rights to access the LIS Dashboard and associated products, but you may only use them in the manner prescribed below;
- You shall always prominently attribute the LIS Dashboard to MoH in the communication with third parties.
- You shall engage MoH Pathology and Laboratory services (PLS) unit to establish limitations or constraints of the data extracted from the LIS Dashboard.
- You shall NOT publish as ‘Official Country Statistics’, the information you obtain from the LIS Dashboard.
- You shall engage the MoH PLS to seek permission and guidance, if you intend to use any of the data from the LIS Dashboard in publications.
- You agree and hereby acknowledge that
- Patient care information (including laboratory testing statistics) and
- Other confidential records and data
to which you have knowledge and access in the course of use of the LIS Dashboard is to be kept confidential. The information shall not be disclosed to anyone under any circumstances, except to the extent necessary to fulfil your job requirements.
- The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Zambia.